Meet The Lost:
- CF Reviews 23 – Battletoads 2020 (Xbox One) December 1, 2020
- Thoughts About The Owl House Season Finale (SPOILERS) September 22, 2020
- CF Reviews 22 – The TurboGrafx-16 Mini September 7, 2020
- Where Have All The Good Guys Gone: Kingdom Hearts EDITED June 7, 2020
- CF Reviews 21 – Neo Contra (PS2) May 3, 2020
S.I.M.O.N.’s Top Views
Contact and Feedback
Tag Archives: gaming
Rare’s Battletoads are back in 2020! How does their reimagining hold up for the modern era? (Due to a swollen eye, this episode had to be voiceover only.) #Battletoads2020
In 2011, I got back into modern gaming after taking five years off of playing due to burnout. I’ve grown fond of some developers that have made some of my favorite titles over the last decade, as well as some … Continue reading
A quick “how to play” for an interesting take on fast-paced competitive tabletop gaming! I had the pleasure of demoing this at Gencon 2019, and a big thank you for the opportunity.
Thanks to those at DG Games Workshop, I now have a clear idea of what a revisioned spiritual successor to Jackal or Guerilla War would look and play like by incorporating variables that make modern games entertaining while implementing a … Continue reading
A sequel to Windjammers was announced for the Nintendo Switch and the PC, and for the first time gameplay footage was revealed.