Meet The Lost:
- CF Reviews 21 – Neo Contra (PS2) May 3, 2020
- My Video Games of the Decade – The 2nd Part February 21, 2020
- Where Have All The Good Guys Gone: Fate Grand Order Edition February 18, 2020
- My Video Games of the Decade – The 1st Part January 11, 2020
- CF Reviews – Fester’s Quest (NES) October 10, 2019
S.I.M.O.N.’s Top Views
Contact and Feedback
Tag Archives: gaming
In 2011, I got back into modern gaming after taking five years off of playing due to burnout. I’ve grown fond of some developers that have made some of my favorite titles over the last decade, as well as some … Continue reading
A quick “how to play” for an interesting take on fast-paced competitive tabletop gaming! I had the pleasure of demoing this at Gencon 2019, and a big thank you for the opportunity.
Thanks to those at DG Games Workshop, I now have a clear idea of what a revisioned spiritual successor to Jackal or Guerilla War would look and play like by incorporating variables that make modern games entertaining while implementing a … Continue reading
A sequel to Windjammers was announced for the Nintendo Switch and the PC, and for the first time gameplay footage was revealed.
Different from my normal review format, this is more of a vlog. Life’s had me by the throat the last couple of weeks, but I’ll be looking to get back to my elaborate review format.